ECOPACT: THE GREEN CONCRETE
ECOPact is the world’s broadest range of low-carbon concrete.
It offers up to 90% lower CO2 emissions compared to standard (CEM I) concrete with no compromise in performance.
Accelerating the transition to a net-zero future can only happen with net-zero construction.
At Holcim we are committed to help our customers reduce the footprint of their buildings and infrastructure to build better and more with less.
It’s the only way we can build progress for people and the planet together.
Decarbonizing the built environment is essential for a net-zero future. Almost 40% of our world’s CO2 emissions are linked to the way we build and operate buildings. 30% of this footprint happens at the building phase.
ECOPact is a low carbon concrete product range which can reduce the embodied carbon of buildings, infrastructure and homes up to 90% without offsets.
With ECOPact you can:
- Easily reduce the environmental impact of your project with no compromise in performance
- Achieve an embodied carbon reduction of up to 90% without the use of offsets
- Contribute to a circular economy by diverting waste from landfill and closing material cycles
- Get green building certifications
- Maintain product strength and quality
- Have a wide range of mixes available for different strengths and applications
- Place, pump and finish like conventional concrete
Up to 90% less CO2
ECOPact range is the industry’s broadest offering of green concrete for sustainable and low carbon construction.
The product is sold at a range of low-carbon levels from 30%-100% lower embedded carbon compared to standard (CEM I) concrete.
ECOPact has equal or better properties than conventional concrete.
It is available in a variety of strength classes and is compliant with industry standards.
How is it made?
ECOPact is a concrete solution of innovative design combined with extensive research and development.
It contains an innovative mix of supplementary cementitious materials and admixtures technology.
ECOPact is produced locally, recyclable and supports a circular economy.
Where norms allow, ECOPact can include construction and demolition waste enhancing its environmental benefits by further saving natural resources.
ECOPact mix designs can be used in a variety of structural components: from foundations, columns and beams, to walls, driveways and walkways.
It can be easily handled, pumped and finished like conventional concrete.
Get in touch to join the ECOPact
Want to learn more about what ECOPact green concrete can do for your next project? You can contact us via the below line:
- Call Center "Alo Baton" / Telephone No. 06 500 37 37
- Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/LafargeConcreteJordan/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lafarge-concrete-jordan/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lafargeconcretejordan/
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-Y9W78NL5qDbySN_luc4w