Innovation is a strategic driver for Lafarge, which is known for developing cutting-edge, high-performance products for the building sector. Lafarge brings state-of-the-art research and industry-leading innovation to each of its business lines.
Lafarge concretes exemplify the customer-driven innovation that helps make Lafarge the industry leader it is today:
- Agilia®: A self-placing, self-leveling concrete that does not require vibration, thus reducing cost, effort and noise on building sites.
- ChronoliaTM: Develops extremely high mechanical resistance soon after pouring, doubling the daily cycles of form setting and stripping.
- Ductal®: An ultra-high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete with 6-8 times the compressive resistance and 10 times the flexural strength of traditional concrete.
- Artevia®: A range of decorative concretes for outdoor applications.
- ExtensiaTM: Designed to limit cracking in floors and reduce the number of expansion joints.