Skip to main content
General Manager of Lafarge Concrete Jordan
- General Manager of Lafarge Concrete Jordan as of 2019.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Strategy Management, and Information Systems from McGill University and holds an MBA from UQAM University, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from Canada and (CMA).
- started his career with Lafarge North America in 2000 and has held various positions within Corporate and the Cement division
- He has been the General Manager of Lafarge Iraq Concrete since 2015.
- Worked as a financial manager in various sectors including pharmaceutical, banking and distribution in the Middle East and North Africa.