Country Chief Executive Officer
- Member of the Board and LafargeHolcim representative as of 30/7/2015.
- Holder of Bachelor degrees in Accounting from Cairo University and in Business Administration from the AmericanUniversity in Cairo as well as an MBA from the American University in Cairo.
- Started his career in 1990 at the Arab Bank in Egypt, and then became Finance Manager at 3M and ChiefFinancial Officer and General Controller at Heineken Egypt.
- Joined Lafarge as Chief Financial Officer in Pakistan in 2006 then Regional Business Controller for the MiddleEast and Pakistan. In 2012 he was appointed as CEO for Lafarge Pakistan.
- In 2015 he was appointed as Country CEO for Lafarge Jordan.
- Has many contributions in international conventions and community service.
Last update on 28/07/2016